- PHONE: 86-755-89678886
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
QC & Logistics
Asco quality inspectors take the utmost pride in their work carefully inspecting parts and their packaging. They ensure our customers are provided with quality products that can be trusted.
Industry Compliance and Certifications
Quality and Inspection
Inspection Staff Competency
Asco's Global Quality team members are highly trained, technical and objective in discovering typically undetectable product quality flaws during our 74 step inspection process. Our inspectors have an array of tools available.
Inspection and Quality
Asco's Quality team members implement a 3 tier incoming Inspection process based on the IDEA-1010B standard as well as other stringent industry quality standards. These strict standards ensure the highest quality and complete material conformance.
- Level 1 Full Traceability
- Level 2 Secure
- Level 3 Risk Mitigation
Advanced Testing and Equipment
Components are subjected to a multi- step visual inspections process utilizing various high magnification microscopes (up to 1000X magnification) and digital cameras to document each step of inspection. Enhanced inspection follows visual inspection using techniques such as marking permanency, product resurfacing or black-topping tests (Heated Solvency tests). Each test conforms to the Counterfeit Parts Mitigation Policy.
Some of our equipment includes
- High-power Microscopy Capabilities
- Keyence IM-7020 Instant Measuring Equipment
- Heated Chemical Testing (HTC)
- Creative Electron TruView™ Prime X-Ray Inspection System
- RoHS Testing with X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Equipment
- NISENE Jet-Etch Pro Acid Decapsulation System
- RPS Prelude Dip and Look Solderability Test System
- RPS Cadence Steam Aging System
- Memmert JEDEC J-STD-033 and UF260 Universal Drying Ovens